A little bit of insanity…with a twist of lime.
My Latest Posts
• • •
- What She Has Typed Will be a Window into Her Madness“No beer and no TV make Homer something something…”
- My Top Ten Quotes from the Movie National Lampoons Summer VacationIs your Holiday Road full of potholes this summer? Here’s some of the best quotes from National Lampoons Summer Vacation to help you laugh them off.
- My Top Ten Quotes from The Great OutdoorsDon’t ‘go find yourself a spin cycle’. Do read this post for more hilarious quotes from The Great Outdoors!
- You Might as Well be Walkin’ on the Sun“So don’t delay, act now supplies are running out Allow if you’re still alive six to eight years to arrive And if you follow, there may be a tomorrow But if the offer’s shunned, you might as well be walkin’ on the sun” -Smash Mouth-
- Quoteworthy QuoteLooking for some timeless life advice? Check out a very quoteworthy quote that still rings true today.
- RelevanceOccasionally I flex my writing muscles by entering a short story contest. Here is my latest submission to a Reedsy weekly writing prompt. The challenge was to write a story…
- Dude, It’s a Double Rainbow!Saw this beautiful double rainbow in my backyard this summer and it brought to mind a hilarious old you tube clip of a guy (proooobbbaabbbllyy a little stoned) bantering on…
- Leonardo Would be ProudA little-known fact about me is that I used to write T-shirt quotes for a catalog called What On Earth. It was filled with the most bizarre merchandise but sadly,…
- Blood and other donors needed around Fourth of JulyAs people gather for holiday celebrations, the Red Cross says it sees about a 21% decline in blood and platelet donations. Blood and other donors needed around Fourth of July…
- Gumballs and GodNeedless to say, I was taken aback when I discovered this monk inside the plastic ‘egg’ that came out of a gumball machine. Perhaps it’s a sign? Cheers! Love, Marie
• • •